Lamotte Smart 3 Colorimeter
The user-friendly SMART3 Colorimeter is the ideal direct reading colorimeter for complete on-site water analyses.
The compact SMART3 Colorimeter is ideal for water analysis in the field or in the lab. Easy to use software allows the analyst to choose a test factor from over 75 pre-programmed calibrations for LaMotte reagent systems. The reacted sample is always scanned at the optimum wavelength which is automatically selected from the multiple LED optical system and the test result is presented on the large, backlit display.The colorimeter test results is displayed directly in units of concentration, as well as Absorbance and %T, in one of seven languages. The analyst also has the option of entering up to 25 additional calibrations for analysis with custom reagent systems. Test factors can be arranged in any of three sequences that can be modified at any time to meet changing testing needs. The data logger holds up to 500 time and date stamped datapoints. A USB connection allows an interface of the colorimeter with a computer for real-time data acquisition and data transfer. Themeter logs up to 500 data points.
- IP67 Waterproof
- Large graphical liquid crystal display
- Simple, menu-driven operation
- Alphabetical test selection
- Pre-programmed tests
- Lithium ion rechargeable battery or computer/wall adapter
- Data logger for 500 data points
- 25 User tests
- Backlit display
- USB port
- European CE mark
- LaMotte SMART3 Colorimeter
- USB cable
- USB wall plug
- Instruction manual
- Readout: 160 x 100 backlit LCD, 20 x 6 line graphical display.
- Wavelengths: 428 nm, 525 nm, 568 nm, 635 nm.
- Wavelength Accuracy: ±2% FS.
- Wavelength Bandwidth: 10 nm typical.
- Photometric Range: -2 to +2 AU.
- Photometric Precision: ±0.001 AU at 1.0 AU.
- Photometric Accuracy: ±0.005 AU at 1.0 AU.
- Light Sources: 4 LEDs.
- Detectors: 4 silicon photodiodes with integrated interference filters.
- Modes: Pre-programmed tests, absorbance, %T.
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Japanese.
- Sample Chamber: 25 mm diameter flat bottom test tubes, 10 mm square cuvettes, 16 mm COD tubes.
- USB Port: Mini B.
- Power: Lithium ion rechargeable battery, 3.7v, 2.5 x .75 inches, 1.7 oz. or USB computer cable or wall adapter.
Charge Life: Approx. 380 tests with backlight on to 1000 tests with backlight off. (Singnal averaging disabled). Battery Life: Approx. 500 charges. Auto Shut-off: Disabled, 5, 10, 50 minutes.
- Dimensions: 8.84 x 19.05 x 6.35 cm; 3.5 x 7.5 x 2.5 inches.
- Weight: 362 g; 13 ounces.
- Ship Dimensions: 29.2 x 27.9 x 11.43 cm; 11.5 x 11 x 4.5 inches.
- Ship Weight: 1.18 kg; 4 lbs.