Offering total control for fine detail spraying, Iwata’s High Performance Plus Series airbrushes are designed around the legendary Iwata HP Series which established the Iwata name in the creative community over 50 years ago. Iwata High Performance HP-C Plus has a generous 0.24 oz / 7 ml fluid cup that is ideal for color mixing.
Loaded with features, Iwata High Performance HP-C Plus has a quick flush cutaway preset handle that allows easy access to the needle so that you can quickly empty the paint reservoir for cleaning. The preset feature allows you to set the spray output, which increases your control while reducing finger fatigue. Iwata’s spring-steel needle resists breakage and our needle packings are solvent resistant for longevity.
Also included is our Iwata nozzle spanner that is used to remove the nozzle for cleaning and Iwata Lube, which lubricates the needle and main lever mechanism. Iwata High Performance Series airbrushes set a high standard many years ago and continue to be revered today.
- Spray Performance Category : Total Control
- Series : High Performance
- Spray Scale : Fine to Medium
- Optimal Working Pressure : 15 – 25 psi (0.10 – 0.17 Mpa)
- Head System : H3 – Needle, Nozzle, Nozzle Cap
- Nozzle Type : Screw-On
- Feed Style : Gravity
- Paint Capacity : 0.24 oz (7 ml)
- Action : Dual
- Handle Type : Single Cut, Pre-Set
- Net Weight (lbs) : 0.24
- Net Weight (kg) : 0.11
- Assembled Dimensions (in) : 1.10 x 6.10 x 2.68
- Assembled Dimensions (mm) : 28 x 155 x 68