Fluke 62 MAX Infrared Thermometer
THE FLUKE 62 MAX CAN DETERMINE THE SURFACE TEMPERATURE BY MEASURING THE AMOUNT OF INFRARED ENERGY RADIATED BY THE TARGET’S SURFACE
The Fluke 62 MAX infrared thermometers are small in size, extremely accurate and very easy to use.
Designed with your on-the-job needs in mind, the Fluke 62 MAX infrared thermometer is everything you’d expect from the experts in measurement tools. Small in size, extremely accurate and very easy to use. IP54 rated for dust and water resistance. Precise yet rugged enough to take a 3-meter drop. In fact, the 62 MAX is so tough, it’s the only IR thermometer around you can handle without care.
Fluke 62 MAX Infrared Thermometer Specifications:
- Temperature range: -30° to 500°C (-22° to 932°F).
- Optical Resolution: 10:1(calculated at 90% energy).
- Display Resolution: 0.1°C (0.2°F).
- Accuracy ±1.5% of the reading .
- Single point laser sighting.
- Rugged performance.
- Drop Test: 3 Meters.
- IP Rating: IP 54 per IEC 60529.
- Small and easy to use.
- Backlit display.
- Power: 1 AA IEC LR06 Battery.
- Battery Life: 10 hours with laser and backlight on.
- Dimensions: 169 x 40 x 24 mm approx.
- Weight: 175 x 85 x 75mm (6.88 x 3.34 x 2.95 inches).