Fluke 62 MAX+ Infrared Thermometer
DUAL LASERS: THE 62 MAX+ HAS DUAL ROTATING LASERS TO HELP YOU IDENTIFY AREA TO BE MEASURED. THE MEASUREMENT AREA IS THE SPOT BETWEEN THE DOTS
The Fluke 62 MAX infrared thermometers are small in size, extremely accurate and very easy to use.
Designed with your on-the-job needs in mind, the Fluke 62 MAX+ infrared thermometer is everything you’d expect from the experts in measurement tools. Small in size, extremely accurate and very easy to use. IP54 rated for dust and water resistance. Precise yet rugged enough to take a 3-meter drop. In fact, the 62 MAX+ is so tough, it’s the only IR thermometer around you can handle without care.
Fluke 62 MAX+ Infrared Thermometer Specifications:
- Temperature range: -30° to 650°C (-22° to 1202°F).
- Optical Resolution: 12:1(calculated at 90% energy).
- Display Resolution: 0.1°C (0.2°F).
- Accuracy ±1% of the reading .
- Single point laser sighting.
- Alarm: Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits.
- Rugged performance.
- Drop Test: 3 Meters.
- IP Rating: IP 54 per IEC 60529.
- Small and easy to use.
- Backlit display.
- Power: 1 AA IEC LR06 Battery.
- Battery Life: 8 hours with laser and backlight on.
- Dimensions: 169 x 40 x 24 mm approx.
- Weight: 175 x 85 x 75mm (6.88 x 3.34 x 2.95 inches).