Eutech pHTestr 30 with Temperature
- Large Display Screen – dual display LCD for enhanced readability, provides comprehensive meter information
- Waterproof, Dustproof Housing – IP67 rated, maintains the integrity of your tester even in harsh conditions.
- Plus it floats!
- User-Replaceable Sensor – reuse the same meter body many times
- Double Junction Sensor offers longer lasting usage
- Push-Button Calibration with Auto-Buffer Recognition – quick, easy calibration with no calibration mistakes
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) – ensures optimum accuracy under fluctuating temperatures
- Choice of USA or NIST pH buffer standards with up to 3 points
- Temperature Display Readout simultaneously
- Auto-Power Off saves battery power after non-use
- Hold Function freezes reading momentarily for easy viewing
- Self-Diagnostic for easy troubleshooting (e.g battery indicator, message codes)
- Enhanced power saving allows extended power consumption up to 500 hrs with single battery set
|pH Range||-1.0 to 15.0 pH|
|Temperature Display||0 to 50 °C or 32 to 122 °F|
|Resolution||0.1 °C / °F|
|Accuracy||0.5 °C / 0.9 °F|
|No. of Calibration Points||3 points|
|pH Buffer Options||USA – pH 4.01, 7.00, 10.01; NIST – pH 4.01, 6.86, 9.18|
|LCD Display||Dual display with battery indicator, error messages/codes|
|Special Functions||Large Dual Custom Display, Self-diagnostic; Hold function; Auto-Power Off after 8.5 minutes|
|Power||4 x 1.5V alkaline button cell batteries; >500 hrs|
- General: Ideal for quick and accurate pH checks in pools and spas, aquariums and hydroponics operations, or anywhere frequent pH testing is required. pHTestr 30 meets requirements for many standard environmental and ASTM test methods
- Industrial: Use for cooling towers, food processing water testing and process/wastewater testing in metal finishing, photo development, printing and chemical industries.
- Educational: Useful in schools, many laboratory applications and ecology studies.