SEW 290 HD High Voltage Detector
The 290 HD, detects a high and extra high voltage in AC lines. An elongate insulation rod permits checking of high tension circuits at safe distance for voltage. Also it is telescopic compact, lightweight, easy to use and handy.
- Telescopic, compact, lightweight
- High voltage detection
- Self test button feature
- Easy to recognize indication
- High intensity red light emitting diode and intermittent audible sound for easy recognition in full sunlight and noisy environments.
- Withstand voltage (On insulating rod) : 100kV / 300mm : 1 minutes
- Insulation resistance : 2000M? min by 1kV / DC megger at the same testing location as withstand voltage
- Leakage current : 100uA or less than 100uA at withstand voltage test
- Construction : Water proof (detecting head impervious to water)
- Measuring voltage range : 6kV~81.5kV
- Operation start voltage (To ground) : 2.7kV
- Display : Light : Flashing red light.
- Sound : Intermittent sound 50 dB apart 3 m.
- Frequency : 50/60Hz
- Operating temperature : 0°C ~ 40°C
- Battery : 2 button-cells LR44(1.5V)
- Overall length : 1370±50mm (retracted); 2450±50mm (extracted)
- Weight (battery included) : Approx. 590g
- Safety standards : IEC / EN 61243-1