Eutech CyberScan PH 620
- Measures pH and Ion with up to 0.001 Resolution.
- Cal-Due Alarm Prevents Out-dated Calibrations, while Set-Point Alarms warns when readings are outside set-point limits.
- Higher accuracy under varying temperature with Automatic/ Manual Temperature Compensation.
- Mega-memory space that stores/ recalls up to 500 Data Sets with temperature readings, with time and date-stamping formatted to meet GLP standards.
- Wireless and cable-free data transfer with infrared IrDA technology. Comes with PC-based Complimentary
- Data Acquisition Software for hassle-free data import and report-generation into any popular spreadsheet programs of your choice.
- Recall Electrode Slope, Electrode Offset Value and Previous Calibration Values for easy reference
- Large, Easy-to-Read Custom Display with simultaneous readings provides optimum viewing with user-friendly icons
- Hold Function momentarily freezes reading for easy viewing and recording
- Self-Diagnostic with message codes for easy troubleshooting
- Volatile Memory holds settings and stored data even when you run out of batteries.
- Rugged and waterproof to IP67 standard with protective rubber boot and handy velcro strap for better grip.
- Power with batteries or optional AC adapter for use in the field or at bench-top with built-in stand.
- Energy-saving with Auto-power off feature.
|pH Range||-2.000 to 19.999 pH|
|Resolution & Accuracy (±1 LSD)||0.1/ 0.01/ 0.001& ±0.002 pH|
|mV Range||±2000 mV|
|Resolution & Accuracy (±1 LSD)||0.1 mV & ±0.2 mV|
|Ion Range||0.001 to 19900|
|Units||ppm/ molar/ mgL|
|Resolution & Accuracy||2/ 3 digits &
0.5% FS (Monovalent) / 1% (Divalent)
|Temperature Range||-10.0 to 110.0 °C (14.0 to 230 °F)|
|Resolution & Accuracy||0.1 °C/ 1.0°F|
|Temperature Compensation||Automatic / Manual (0 to 100 °C)|
|No. of Calibration Points||Up to 6 points|
|Cal Due Alarm||Yes (Days – Max 30)|
|pH Buffer Options||USA, NIST, DIN, PWB|
|Custom Buffer Calibration||Yes (2 to 5)|
|Slope/ Offset Display||Yes (Display + Icon)|
|Inputs||DC phono sockets, 8 pin connector, BNC|
|LCD Display||Back-lit Dot Matrix|
|Memory||500 data sets|
|Output||Yes (IrDA/ RS232C)|
|Special Functions||Stability Indicator; Self-diagnostic; Non-Volatile Memory; Hold & Auto-Power Off after 20 minutes|
|Power||4 ‘AAA’ x 1.4V batteries or 9VDC power adapter|
Complete with :
- Epoxy-body double junction pH electrode (EC-FC72522-03B),
- Temperature Probe,
- DAS Software,
- Power adapter and
- pH Carrying kit with buffer solutions